PP170 is our premium Permanent ink offering all of the features of SP117 with added colour intensity. It is also suitable for use as a CD marker ink
- Our premium range
- Superior colour intensity
- Extended cap-off protection*
- Suitable for fine liner nibs
- CD & DVD safe**
* Cap-off tested to ISO 554 (23C / 50% RH)
PP 170 series has been independently confirmed as meeting the requirements of the following:
- ASTM D-4236 – Standard Practice for Labelling of Hazardous Art Material (LHAMA)
- BS EN 71 – 3:1995 – Safety of Toys. Specification for Migration of Certain Elements
- Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
** The recording layer of a CD is located just beneath the labelling side, the surface of which is protected by a soft, thin coating. If hard fine point markers are used on a CD, they may scratch or depress the surface of the disc and permanently damage the metal and data layers. Therefore it is recommended to only use markers with soft, felt tip nibs (such as polyester bonded fibre) to prevent scratching and denting. Hard fine point nibs can be employed for other applications, such as for OHP markers.
Use on paper, card, OHP film, plastics, metals, glass, ceramics, wood, leather as well as CD’s and DVD’s and many other surfaces.
Special colours available
|Lime Green||Dark Red||Turquoise|
|Scarlet||Aqua Blue||Golden Orange|